Our Pilot/ATC Conversion Course
CASA then requires that you get this certified from a JP or equivalent and then send the certificate, with a copy of your logbook (which we will assist you with) and a completed Form 101-01 to CASA licensing and registration. Processing times are generally 2-4 weeks at which point you will receive your licence in the mail.
COVID 19 UPDATE – We are following the government’s advice and recommendations. For this reason we’ve had to put a hold on the in person delivery component of our REPL courses away from our main base in Brisbane. We are still offering the online training component nationally and we will be conducting two day practical assessment courses in every state once the restrictions are lifted. We are running one-to-one courses out of our main base in Brisbane as we can ensure separation standards without exposure to the public. Please get in touch with any questions at: email@example.com.
Upcoming pilot conversion courses:
- Brisbane – Online Theory and Weekly Practical Courses available – contact us for dates that suit you.
- TAS – Online Theory available – Practical to be booked when restrictions allow.
- VIC – Online Theory available – Practical to be booked when restrictions allow.
- NSW – Online Theory available – Practical to be booked when restrictions allow.
- WA – Online Theory available – Practical to be booked when restrictions allow.
- ACT – Online Theory available – Practical to be booked when restrictions allow.
If you have significant experience in operating remote aircraft please contact us. We will work with you to develop an operational training course that acknowledges this prior experience, which will save you time and money.
We also offer group discounts if there are four or more participants. Contact us for a negotiated rate.
Please note: The operational training we provide to existing aviation professionals is structured differently to our full RPAS course, and is therefore significantly cheaper. As a result, it does not include the training pack students receive on the full RPAS course. In addition, CASA requires you to submit the necessary licence paperwork, which currently costs $160 to process. This cost is not included in our operational training course fee, and must be paid by the course participant.
Enrol now to secure your spot on course!I'M INTERESTED