Our Pilot/ATC Conversion Course
CASA then requires that you get this certified from a JP or equivalent and then send the certificate, with a copy of your logbook (which we will assist you with) and a completed Form 101-01 to CASA licensing and registration. Processing times are generally 2-4 weeks at which point you will receive your licence in the mail.
Operational flying can be conducted on any day listed for operational training on our calendar. This includes joining our full RPAS course on days three and four. If there are no suitable dates, please contact us and we can work out an alternative solution.
Upcoming RePL 2018 courses:
- Hobart, Tasmania: 20th & 21st January
- Brisbane, Queensland: 27th & 28th January (fully booked)
- Brisbane, Queensland: 10th & 11th February
- Devonport, Tasmania: 24th & 25th February
- Brisbane, Queensland: 17th & 18th March
Recently completed courses:
- Tasmania: 8th to 12th May
- Brisbane: 15th to 19th May
- Brisbane: 19th to 23rd June
- Western Downs (Dalby): 10th to 14th July
- Brisbane: 17th to 21st July
- Brisbane: September 30th & October 1st
- Hobart: October 28th & 29th
- Brisbane: November 11th & 12th
If you have significant experience operating remote aircraft please contact us. We will work with you to develop an operational training course that acknowledges this prior experience, which will save you time and money.
We also offer group discounts if there are four or more participants. Contact us for a negotiated rate.
Please note: The operational training we provide to existing aviation professionals is structured differently to our full RPAS course, and is therefore significantly cheaper. As a result, it does not include the training pack students receive on the full RPAS course. In addition, CASA requires you to submit the necessary licence paperwork, which currently costs $160 to process. This cost is not included in our operational training course fee, and must be paid by the course participant.
Enrol now to secure your spot on course!I'M INTERESTED