Our Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) Course
Our Remote Pilot Course has been designed in line with the upcoming RePL manual of standards being drafted by CASA to govern RPA/UAV knowledge and flight standards across Australia. Our course is broken down into theoretical and practical flight components, with options for either in person or online theory delivery. As part of our RePL course we provide:
Once you have your RePL in hand you can apply for third party liability insurance if you are intending to operate an RPA falling under the excluded category. As a qualified remote pilot you may also work under an ReOC or apply to CASA as Chief Remote Pilot for your own ReOC.
Please contact us if you would like to complete operational training to add another category of RPA to your RePL.
Upcoming RePL 2018 courses (weekend course, online theory):
- Hobart, Tasmania: 20th & 21st January
- Brisbane, Queensland: 27th & 28th January (fully booked)
- Brisbane, Queensland: 10th & 11th February
- Devonport, Tasmania: 24th & 25th February
- Brisbane, Queensland: 17th & 18th March
Recently completed courses:
- Tasmania: 8th to 12th May
- Brisbane: 15th to 19th May
- Brisbane: 19th to 23rd June
- Western Downs (Dalby): 10th to 14th July
- Brisbane: 17th to 21st July
- Cairns: September 16th to 24th
- Brisbane: September 30th & October 1st (weekend course, online theory)
- Hobart: October (full-time and weekend courses)
- Brisbane: November 11th & 12th
Note: We also offer group discounts if there are four or more participants. Contact us for a negotiated rate.
Contact us to secure your spot on course!I'M INTERESTED