Our Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) Course
Our Remote Pilot Course has been designed in line with the upcoming RePL manual of standards being drafted by CASA to govern RPA/UAV knowledge and flight standards across Australia. Our course is broken down into theoretical and practical flight components, with options for either in person or online theory delivery. As part of our RePL course we provide:
Once you have your RePL in hand you can apply for third party liability insurance if you are intending to operate an RPA falling under the excluded category. As a qualified remote pilot you may also work under an ReOC or apply to CASA as Chief Remote Pilot for your own ReOC.
Please contact us if you would like to complete operational training to add another category of RPA to your RePL.
Upcoming RePL 2019 courses (two-day course, online theory):
- Hobart: September 19th and 20th
- Brisbane: September 28th & 29th
- Rockhampton: October 5th & 6th
- Brisbane: October 10th & 11th
- Hobart: October 19th & 20th
- Melbourne: October 24th and 25th
- Brisbane: October 26th and 27th
- Mackay: November 9th and 10th
- Brisbane: November 14th and 15th
- Hobart: November 21st and 22nd
- Melbourne: November 23rd and 24th
- Brisbane: November 30th and December 1st
- Brisbane: December 19th and 20th
Note: We also offer group discounts if there are four or more participants. Contact us for a negotiated rate.
You can also choose to obtain your Remote Pilot Licence as part of our Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot – Visual Line of Sight) training course. This advanced course allows participants to obtain the nationally recognised Certificate III qualification along with the CASA Remote Pilot Licence and Aeronautical Radio Operators Certificate (AROC). The Certificate III course aims to make graduates “job ready” by obtaining the necessary CASA industry licences, practising tasks in a number of workplace scenarios, and developing the skills, knowledge and attitudes to succeed in this emerging industry.
Contact us to secure your spot on course!I'M INTERESTED