AddressUniversity of Tasmania, Hobart View map
Combined Remote Sensing & RePL Course
Terraluma and Remote Aviation Australia are offering a unique opportunity to obtain your RePL and learn how to turn your drone into a powerful remote sensing tool in just a few days! Together we are offering a reduced cost Remote Sensing and RePL course package.
The Remote Sensing course will be run by Terraluma and the University of Tasmania in Hobart, TAS from the 4th – 6th June 2018. If you are attending the remote sensing course you can complete your RePL with Remote Aviation Australia on the weekend prior (2nd/3rd June 2018) in Hobart at a reduced cost of $1700. This means you can attend both courses over the five days for $2995, a saving of $500!
More information on the Remote Sensing course can be found here:
Remote Sensing Course
Our Remote Pilot Course has been designed in line with the upcoming RePL manual of standards being drafted by CASA to govern RPA/UAV knowledge and flight standards across Australia. Our course is broken down into theoretical and practical flight components, with options for either in person or online theory delivery. As part of our RePL course we provide:
Once you have your RePL in hand you can apply for third party liability insurance if you are intending to operate an RPA falling under the excluded category. As a qualified remote pilot you may also work under an ReOC or apply to CASA as Chief Remote Pilot for your own ReOC.
Please contact us if you would like to complete operational training to add another category of RPA to your RePL.
Upcoming RePL 2018 courses (weekend course, online theory)
- Brisbane: August 18/19 (Sat/Sun)
- Launceston: August 30/31 (Thurs/Fri)
- Mackay: September 7/8 (Fri/Sat)
- Brisbane: September 15/16 (Sat/Sun)
- Rockhampton: September 21/22 (Fri/Sat)
- Hobart: October 13/14 (Sat/Sun) (Remote Sensing Course)
- Hobart: October 15/16 (Mon/Tues)
Recently completed courses:
- Hobart: 20th & 21st January
- Brisbane: 27th & 28th January
- Brisbane: 10th & 11th February
- Devonport: 24th & 25th February
- Brisbane: 17th & 18th March
- Brisbane: 5th & 6th May
- Hobart: 2nd & 3rd June
- Mackay: 16th & 17th June
- Brisbane: 23rd & 24th June
- Brisbane: July 14/15
- Hobart: July 19/20 and 21/22
- Rockhampton: August 4/5
Contact us to secure your spot on course!I'M INTERESTED